I'm big on values, and I love to work with like-minded souls who share and appreciate my values.
To that end, here's what I try hard to live up to:
- Friendly and easy to work with. Life is way too short for stress and drama. I stay organized, and do my best not to bite off more than I can chew.
- Ambitious. I'm particularly ambitious for you. I want to see your site do well. I want to see your business grow.
- Excellent communication. I love plain ol' English. I don't do hype. (No paradigm-shifting synergies here, sorry.) I communicate clearly and regularly.
- Straight up. If I don't know something, I'll say so. If I'm not the right fit, I'll say so. I'm not here to blow smoke.
- Clear about goals and expectations. Happy projects = expectations met and goals achieved.
- Focused on making a measurable difference. Results talk, hype walks. I especially love to quantify opportunities, hence my interest in analytics and measuring performance.
- Quality conscious. I see a lot of bad web sites. I don't do those. (Ick.) I value craft and quality.
They're my values. On the same page? I'd love to hear from you.